Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Not much fairness

My plans were kind of shattered.
I wanted to go to Vienna in September(2007) to do a Master study. Unfortunately, the university will not offer that program until 2009. So, I'm not going.
I'm staying Holland for another while, don't know how long exactly.
It kind of pisses me off because Vienna is my favorite city and living there is a dream.
I wonder which party-pooper is responsible.

Anyways, it looks like I will be spending the coming months in Arnhem, with my mother (yay), and doing something to keep myself occupied. No idea what that will be yet.
I need money, so I guess I'll find some crappy part time job or something.
Need money for the summer, for the festivals and concerts I want to go to.

Anyone know about a decent job?

No comments: