Friday, December 14, 2007

Semester One, conclusion

I've learned a lot in the past few months. Not much more to add than that.
I've decided to start a company with my brother Joe, it seems like the logical thing to do. It also feels right. I can't imagine anymore working for someone.
I am too eager and curious to become an entrepreneur: building and growing a company from the ground up. My plans of world domination are becoming a reality :)

Other stuff:
I'm going to India, Mumbai to be exact, in January for a school trip. Hopefully I will get such a culture shock that I will return a changed person. The single most frightening thing though, is the disease issue. I'm just not used to being in an environment with so many health threats. And being the hygiene freak that I am, I'm likely to flip out a few times and overindulge in disinfectant wipes, iodine, bug repellent and anti-bacterial soap. I've already had my first round of vaccinations.
We'll see what happens.

No comments: